Home Insurance in Arizona
You have made a large investment by purchasing a home. Sleep soundly with the protection of a Homeowners Insurance policy from Wishwell Insurance Brokers! Homeowners insurance protection is crucial when owning a home. A homeowner’s insurance policy, or home insurance policy, means coverage for assets inside and outside of your home.
Looking for Home Insurance in Arizona?
Having homeowner’s insurance, or home insurance, guarantees you are compensated for losses to your home and your possessions inside it. Purchasing a homeowner’s policy provides added protection for your biggest investment. Home insurance also protects you if you’re found to be liable for someone’s injuries on your property. This policy will also protect you from financial losses caused by monsoon storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy. Call Wishwell Insurance Brokers today to get a policy started.
Familiarize Yourself With Common Homeowners Insurance Terms:
- Dwelling coverage protects your home’s structure against the damage and possible loss from a covered event such as a wind, hail, lightning or fire. (Note: Earthquake and flood insurance will require a separate policy. Talk to an agent today about earthquake and insurance). This part of your insurance policy will pay to replace the home’s structural components.
- Other Structures such as detached garages, buildings or sheds on your property are also protected by a standard homeowner’s policy. Typically, the coverage for other structures is 10% of your dwelling coverage although higher amounts are available if you wish to purchase them.
- Personal Property comes standards with a homeowner’s insurance policy and protects your items within your home or on your property should they be stolen, lost in a fire or damaged otherwise by a covered loss. These items include, but are not limited to clothing, furniture and other personal items.
- Loss of Use will provide you with living expenses in the event your home is not livable due to a covered loss. This type of coverage will usually cover the cost of a hotel, restaurant bills and other living expenses while your home is being repaired.
- Personal Liability Protection protects you from bodily injury or property damage lawsuits in the event someone files a lawsuit against you. This also includes things like your pet biting someone through a fence.
- Medical Payments coverage pays medical expenses for a non-resident who may have been injured while on your property.