Auto Insurance in Arizona
Whether you are beginning your search for car insurance, searching for a low rate or a new plan, Wishwell Insurance Brokers is here for you! By allowing our local insurance professionals to hunt for the best insurance rate, our team may be able to save you hundreds on your auto insurance; particularly if you are considering bundling your insurance with a home or specialty insurance policy.
The Best Auto Insurance Rates from an Independent Agent
Our agents work hard to ensure that you and your family get the best rates for your car insurance. Not only will your agent search for the lowest rate to match your insurance needs, you will also get the best customer service that only Wishwell Insurance can deliver.
Fast Insurance Quotes
There are an overwhelming number of choices for car insurance out there, don’t stress! Let the professionals at Wishwell gather quotes from several insurance carriers, presenting you with the best options for your budget and needs! Our agents are here to help guide you through rate comparisons, discounts, flexible payment options and they may have some money-saving tips as well. Get your quote today!
We can help make sure you understand what these terms mean and how much coverage is right for you:
- Standard and Preferred Auto Insurance
- High Risk auto Insurance
- Classic autos / High Valued Autos
- Special program for Mature/Elderly Drivers
- Discounts that are available
- Recreational vehicles / Boats
Wishwell will also help you discover the basic types of car insurance and find out how to obtain the coverage you need for your situation:
- Collision Coverage – This is the basic insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide into something.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage – This type of coverage covers the damages when you are at fault in an accident and you damage someone else’s car or property. Liability coverage is often mandated by law, so it is important that you as the driver make certain you have an adequate amount.
- Medical Payments – This is also called PIP in some states. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occur if an accident occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make certain you are covered as expected.